ServiceNow Administration Fundamentals is a three-day course taught both as Instructor-Led Training (ILT) and Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) in timezones throughout the world. The course offers robust lessons, group discussions, and reviews of real world system administration scenarios. You will also receive your very own sandbox instance for the duration of class to practice lessons learned through a variety of hands-on lab exercises.
An exam voucher is included in the course price.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
Who should attend
This course is designed to be the introduction-to-intermediate point for those performing ServiceNow System Administration responsibilities within an organization.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
It is critical you are familiar with ServiceNow platform basics, terminology, and how to navigate around in the system prior to attending System Administration Fundamentals. These concepts are taught in our flagship Welcome to ServiceNow course.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Configure applications and modules
- Build 'Self-Service' experiences
- Setup notifications
- Create reports/dashboards
- Manage data
- Enable productivity
- Maintain an instance
- Enhance an instance
- Package enhancements for testing