Work with Application Data Management, Reporting, Debugging, Integrations, and Platform Optimization and Maintenance. The System Administration Advanced course teaches about the robust controls in the base instance in modules and labs to reinforce daily tasks. Course labs are designed step-by-step to facilitate the application of concepts.
This course explores ServiceNow application and how it s defined. It continues by covering the components of an application, focusing on application scopes and the different types of application data. The course continues on by examining reporting. It examines how ServiceNow reporting enables the user to create and distribute reports that show the current state of instance data, such as how many open incidents of each priority exist followed by data hygiene and the importance of maintaining the system humming, which also provides better user experience. The course wraps up by reviewing ServiceNow integrations with many third-party applications and data sources.
Learn about the robust controls in the base instance in modules and labs to reinforce daily tasks
The System Administration Advanced course will prepare administrators through advanced concepts by:
- Identifying ServiceNow applications and application components
- Explaining the difference between application configurations and customizations
- Describing best practices for reporting efficiencies within the ServiceNow platform
- Introduction to debugging tools
- Explore ServiceNow Integrations
- Identifying various factors affecting performance
- Discussing different data paths into the ServiceNow platform
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..