Google Cloud Training
As Google Cloud Training Partner we provide the necessary skills to develop and operate infrastructures and applications in the Google Cloud.
Google Cloud Consulting
Google Cloud Training and Learning Tracks
Cloud Infrastructure Track
Designed for IT professionals who are responsible for implementing, deploying, migrating and maintaining applications in the cloud.
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure (GCF-CI)
- Architecting with Google Compute Engine (AGCE)
- Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine (AGKE)
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Design and Process (AGCP-DP)
- Preparing for the Professional Cloud Architect Examination (PPCAE)
- NEW Preparing for the Associate Cloud Engineer Examination (PPACE)
- Networking in Google Cloud Platform (NGCP)
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals for AWS Professionals (GCP-FAP)
- Google Cloud Fundamentals for Azure Professionals (GCPAZURE)
- Security in Google Cloud Platform (SGCP-3D)
- Logging, Monitoring, and Observability in Google Cloud (LMOGC)
Data & Machine Learning Track
Designed for data professionals who are responsible for designing, building, analyzing, and optimizing big data solutions.
Application Development Track
Designed for application programmers and software engineers who develop software programs in the cloud.
Training path for cloud API engineers
Click on the location to go directly to the booking page. The next Google Cloud guaranteed course dates
|DIGCP||From Data to Insights with Google Cloud Platform Course language: German||
||Online Training Time zone: Central European Summer Time (CEST)|