Attend Customer Service Management Implementation to learn how to identify common technical aspects of, and manage an implementation.
In this 2-day interactive course attendees cover the domain knowledge, common implementation technical aspects, and various processes needed to effectively manage a Customer Service Management (CSM) implementation.
Students will learn and practice various tactical skills and strategies that will prepare them to implement CSM. Through lectures, group discussion, and hands-on labs, participants build on existing knowledge and skills by applying implementation best practices.
An exam voucher is included in the course price.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Data analysis and student feedback show that students struggle in this CSM Implementation class if they have chosen to skip the prerequisite courses, in particular CSM Fundamentals. Please also note that a significant amount of content from the CSM Fundamentals will be covered in the Certified Implementation Specialist - Customer Service Management examination.
Course topics include:
- Implementing Customer Service Operations, including:
- Communication channels
- Case types
- CSM Workspaces
- Routing and assigning cases, including advanced work assignment
- An introduction to playbooks, guided decisions, and predictive intelligence
- Implementing Customer Engagement, focusing on the customer portals and how CSM leverages knowledge management
- Implementation Preparation Best Practices, including:
- Review of Now Create®
- Workshop strategy and requirements gathering
- Organizational Change Management (OCM)
- 3rd party integrations
- An introduction to industry data models
- Security and Access Control in CSM
- Implementing Performance Management, particularly how it pertains to measuring, managing, and improving CSM