Learn practical skills to accelerate the implementation of field service management applications and related functionality, most of which may be configured using a low-code or no-code approach. This 2-day course is designed for Implementation Specialists responsible for setup and configuration of the Field Service Management application and related functionality. A combination of lectures, demonstrations, topic debriefs, hands-on lab exercises, and knowledge checks helps learners develop relevant skills for successful field service management implementations.
An exam voucher is included in the course price.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- ServiceNow Platform Implementation (Instructor-led or On Demand)
- Flow Designer: Create a Flow
- Flow Designer: Create Subflows and Actions
- Field Service Part Sourcing and Transfer Fundamentals
- Dynamic Scheduling Fundamentals
- Identify implementation stakeholders, resources, and contributors to success
- Validate foundational data and relationships (locations, groups, users, customers, accounts, contacts, stockrooms, products, assets, etc.)
- Recall geolocation capabilities, benefits, and configuration options
- Configure field service business process lifecycle, state flows, assignment methods, and add-on settings
- Configure a work order approval workflow
- Configure work order and task form views
- Leverage work order templates to streamline work management activities
- Create a questionnaire using survey designer
- Create and manage skills
- Assess skills calculations and configuration options
- Create advanced maintenance plans and schedules
- Evaluate scheduling and dispatch capabilities
- Configure scheduling and dispatch tools for optimal experience
- Inspect the dynamic scheduling configuration, process, and calculations
- Configure dynamic scheduling to solve for specific business requirements
- Assess the part sourcing and transfer process and configuration options
- Automate transfer order line task assignment using flow designer
- Configure time recording categories, rate types, and time sheet policies
- Configure appointment booking services
- Create a targeted communication
- Configure contextual search for knowledge
- Evaluate key considerations for implementing field service mobile
- Evaluate customer experience capabilities