Attend IT Service Management Fundamentals to explore the lifecycle of ServiceNow ITSM applications, from a Persona viewpoint - the perspective of the stakeholders and people who use the applications every day to do their jobs. IT Service Management (ITSM) is a concept that involves the delivery of IT services to customers and users. Most IT services are centered around technology and the support and maintenance activities that must occur to operate and maintain the technology. In this course, users will learn the ServiceNow ITSM process lifecycles and the value of ServiceNow ITSM applications for managing IT Services.
This course focuses on the baseline capabilities and the touch points between these ITSM applications and processes:
- Service Catalog and Request Fulfillment - Incident Management - Problem Management - Change Management
This course also provides information on ITSM supporting applications, such as Configuration Management and Knowledge Management, as well as ITSM Professional applications.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Create and work records through each of the covered ITSM application lifecycles
- Demonstrate each application lifecycle from a persona viewpoint
- Articulate the value and baseline features of each of the ITSM applications
- Begin considering key decisions to be made during the implementation of ServiceNow ITSM applications
- Start thinking about the long-term goal of maturing an ITSM practice in ServiceNow