- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Customized Training
- End User Training
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- IT- & Projektmanagement»
- Hersteller im Fokus
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Weitere Hersteller»
- Themen/Technologien im Fokus
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Busniness & Soft Skills»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Wireless & Mobility»
CA Spectrum 10.3 Foundations 200 (20SPC20171)
CA Spectrum is an integrated management solution for business service management, fault isolation, root cause analysis, and network configuration management that enables enterprises, government agencies, and service providers to avoid the cost and risk of service delivery failure. You need to be able to manage a large-scale deployment as efficiently and smoothly as possible. CA Spectrum enables you to model and manage your Layer 2 and Layer 3 network for LAN, WAN, wired, wireless, physical, and virtual networks.
This course will show you how to successfully deploy CA Spectrum. You will learn about fault management, alarm forwarding, and getting the most from OneClick functionality. You will also be provided with the knowledge to enable you to implement, operate, and maintain a large-scale deployment. In addition, the benefits of installing add-ons will be illustrated using the CA Spectrum Network Fault Manager Report Manager.
Who should attend
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Implementation Consultants
- Working knowledge of networking
- Familiarity with Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Implement CA Spectrum to optimize your implementation and maximize your return on investment.
- Model the network with CA Spectrum Discovery to create and automate network management tasks to keep your network model accurate.
- Customize a topology view to make it easier to understand.
- Configure user security to help ensure that only authorized users gain access to specific network components.
- Manage CA Spectrum databases so you can quickly restore it in the event of a system failure.
- Investigate fault isolation and alarm notification to resolve alarms efficiently.
- Establish a distributed SpectroSERVER environment to manage your network that might be too large or geographically remote to manage with a single SpectroSERVER.
- Create a fault-tolerant environment to automatically assume control of network monitoring.
- Module 1 – Describe CA Spectrum
- Module 2 – Model the Network with CA Spectrum Discovery
- Module 3 – Model Networks
- Module 4 – Navigate OneClick
- Module 5 – Manipulate Models
- Module 6 – Configure User Security
- Module 7 – Manage CA Spectrum Databases
- Module 8 – Investigate Fault Isolation and Alarm Notification
- Module 9 – Manage CA Spectrum Processes with processd
- Module 10 – Establish a Distributed SpectroSERVER Environment
- Module 11 – Create a Fault-Tolerant Environment
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen