Who should attend
Typical candidates for this training include:
- Network Security Experts
- Individuals who implement network access control solutions.
- Network managers with Aruba access device experience (wired & wireless).
- Network administrators who already own a ClearPass solution and are looking to deploy advanced features.
- Any current Aruba ClearPass certification.
- Aruba ClearPass Configuration (CPC)
This advanced course uses a real-world case study on which participants will learn how to design, deploy and troubleshoot several aspects of the ClearPass security product. This 5-day training is focused on active student participation, design exercises, introduction of new features and hands-on labs.
The lectures introduce different customer requirements and explain the fundamentals under the technologies required to fulfill them, while the lab guide displays the entire process from planning all the way up to implementation, testing and troubleshooting if required. Through this process the candidates will acquire skill sets that prepare them to face any challenging scenario.