Arista Cloud Engineer: CloudVision Portal (CVP) Specialist (CVP)
The 3-day CloudVision Portal (CVP) Specialist course provides the understanding and technical skills needed to deploy, operate, and manage CVP. Using numerous hands-on labs, this course explores how CVP is used as a turnkey solution for network-wide workload orchestration, workflow automation, and real-time visibility. network operations. This course provides hands-on activities with CloudVision, Ansible, and Python to demonstrate advanced widgets and change control workflows for day 1 and day 2 data center operations. Additionally, you will examine advanced automation and optimization using CloudVision Studios.
Who should attend
This course is suitable for people with at least intermediate-level networking experience and prior knowledge of Python and the basics of Ansible. This course is ideal for students working in network management and automation positions, or looking to advance to such positions.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Present CloudVision Portal CVP and its architecture
- Know the automation requirements of modern networks and especially for the NetOps lifecycle.
- Deploy the CVP solution
- Know, activate and manage the Arista eAPI communication portal
- Introduce CloudVision Portal features like Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) and describe its processes, patterns, and provisioning.
- Deploy CloudVision Portal.
- Understand and manage BugAlerts EOL lifecycle, configlets, change control models, image management.
- Know the labels and tags
- Understand and analyze telemetry
- Present and manage CloudVision topology
- Deploy and manage advanced widgets
- Configure automated tasks with the CloudVision Portal in an advanced way with CloudVision Studios, APIs, Python and Ansible with CVP.