- Neue Trainings
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Digitale Lernlösungen
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Hack Academy
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Hersteller im Fokus
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Automation Anywhere
- Check Point
- Cybersecurity First Responder
- Cydrill Software Security
- Dell EMC
- Extreme Networks
- Kaspersky Lab
- KnowBe4 Security Awareness
- Micro Focus
- NCTA Cloud
- Pivotal / Spring
- SoftwareONE Lizenzmanagement
- IT- & Projektmanagement»
- DevOps Institute»
- Scaled Agile»
- Themen/Technologien im Fokus
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Business & Soft Skills»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Software Development»
- Wireless & Mobility»
ITIL® 4 Foundation (FOUNDATION)
ITIL 4 Foundation is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products.
The certification can help:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Those who want to understand how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL.
However, the ITIL Foundation certification can benefit anyone who has an interest in IT service management.
ITIL 4 Foundation candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- A holistic approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- Key concepts from Lean, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- How ITIL practices described in ITIL 4 will maintain the value and importance provided by the current ITIL processes, whilst at the same time expand to be integrated to different areas of service management and IT, from demand to value.
To take the ITIL Foundation exam, no prerequisite is required.
Examen und empfohlenes Training
ITIL Foundation exam format
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- 26 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) - 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.