This course teaches participants techniques for monitoring and improving infrastructure and application performance in Google Cloud.
Using a combination of presentations, demos, hands-on labs, and real-world case studies, attendees gain experience with full-stack monitoring, real-time log management and analysis, debugging code in production, tracing application performance bottlenecks, and profiling CPU and memory usage.
Who should attend
This class is intended for the following participants:
- Cloud architects, administrators, and SysOps personnel
- Cloud developers and DevOps personnel
This course is part of the following Certifications:
To get the most out of this course, participants should:
- Have completed or have equivalent experience
- Have basic scripting or coding familiarity
- Be proficient with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Explain the purpose and capabilities of Google Cloud’s operations suite.
- Implement monitoring for multiple cloud projects.
- Create alerting policies, uptime checks and alerts.
- Install and manage Ops Agent to collect logs for Compute Engine.
- Explain Cloud Operations for GKE.
- Analyze VPC Flow Logs and firewall rules logs.
- Analyze and export Cloud Audit Logs instances.
- Profile and identify resource-intensive functions in an application.
- Analyze resource utilization cost for monitoring related components within Google Cloud.