What does it mean to be part of an Agile team on an Agile Release Train (ART) that delivers value to customers? SAFe® for Teams covers the tactical skills to be a high-performing member of an ART. The course also gives you the guidance and tools to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. Get the most out of your learning experience by taking it in context with your team and other teams on your ART.
SAFe for Teams will teach you all about your role on an Agile team and how your team works with others as part of an ART. You’ll learn how to plan and execute work, how to apply Scaled Agile Framework® and Agile principles, and how to continuously improve. Taking the Scaled Agile Framework® for Teams with your team will empower all of you with the collective knowledge to collaborate effectively, do the best possible work, and hit the ground running before your next planning event.
Who should attend
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Your role on the team and your team’s role on the ART
- How to apply SAFe principles to scale Lean-Agile delivery
- How to plan and execute iterations and PIs
- How to continuously improve the ART
SAFe® for Teams answers the questions:
- How does an Agile team function inside of an ART?
- How do we as an Agile team plan and execute iterations and the PI?
- How do we work with other teams on the ART to effectively deliver value?
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help prepare you to take the certification exam, claim their digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe® Studio with your first class attendance
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
- Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started
- Access to content, tools, and resources you need to practice SAFe every day
- SAFe® 6.0 Practitioner certification exam