Scaled Scrum mit Nexus (SSNX)
The scrum.org Nexus Framework is a way to coordinate multiple Scrum teams. How do several teams manage to work on one goal? In this two day training, besides the Nexus basics (roles/artefacts/events) the focus is on dependencies, cooperation between teams and coordination of obstacles. Furthermore you will gain an agile understanding of the necessary scaling and scaling.
Who should attend
You are an executive, Scrum Master, Product Owner, requirements, release and test manager, agile coach or project manager who wants to organise several teams successfully in an agile way. You would like to get a basic understanding of Nexus and obtain the official certificate Scaled Proffessional Scrum (SPS).
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training, practical knowledge and experiences regarding SCRUM facilitate reaching the learning goal.
As a preparation for the training, we highly recommend reading through the official SCRUM-Guide in advance.
After the training you want to have new skills and knowledge. The Nexus Training enables you to do the following:
- You can work effectively in an agile project environment where several teams work on a complex product.
- You know the responsibilities of a Nexus and can move confidently in the various roles.
- You can support several Scrum teams in scaling up and contribute your knowledge
- You will receive a worldwide recognised and valid certificate which officially confirms your knowledge.
- You can coordinate dependencies between several teams more efficiently and know how to reduce integration problems
The training consists of theoretical and practical contents that will prepare you for the daily use of Nexus. You will gain a good overview of the Nexus Big Picture. You will acquire the necessary knowledge to understand the interrelationships and roles. You will also learn through our many simulations how to create individual components of this framework yourself and what to look out for in practice. Further topics are:
- Introduction to the Nexus Framework
- Possibilities, opportunities and limits of Nexus
- The new roles in Nexus
- The Agile Mindset
- Simulation to Nexus Sprint Planning
- How do I form a suitable team?
- Differences to other scaling methods
- How do we scale correctly?
- Preparation for the official exam