You will learn PRINCE2 Agile in its practical application, thereby deepening the foundations you have acquired in the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation. In the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner, you will look in detail at how to link the PRINCE2 world with the agile world and apply it in practice. You will experience the principles, topics and processes in combination with agile methods and techniques and prepare intensively for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examination.
This training is provided by our partner Serview. Serview is a PeopleCert accredited training organization.
Who should attend
You are a project manager or member, leader, CEO or work in the field of project support or change management. You wish to become an expert in the practical application and implementation of PRINCE2 in agile project situations. You have already successfully participated in the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
You need the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate to take the exam.
In 2 days you will deepen the central approaches of PRINCE2 in combination with agile methods. You will get to know all aspects of an agile PRINCE2 project and the process-controlled flow of such a project in practice. You will learn how world-renowned agile best practices (e.g. SCRUM and Kanban) work together with PRINCE2 and how classic and agile project management merge. During the training you will prepare for the official PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam.
After the training you would like to have new skills and knowledge. The PRINCE2 Agile Training enables you to do the following:
- You can manage an agile PRINCE2 project and work effectively in practice.
- You are very familiar with the best practices SCRUM and Kanban and can integrate them into a PRINCE2 project.
- You have practical experience in how to manage an agile project effectively and can lead it to the desired success.
- You will receive a globally recognised and valid certificate which officially confirms your practical knowledge.
The PRINCE2 Agile Training is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of PRINCE2 (AXELOS). This gives you the guarantee that you will receive all the key content of PRINCE2 Agile.
The training consists of practical application of PRINCE2 in agile projects and preparation for the official exam. Here is an extract of the training contents:
- Deepening the project process with classical and agile approaches
- weaving the PRINCE2 processes and topics with agile elements
- Practical application of the Agilometer
- Use of the Cynefin approach to determine the project approach
- Practical application of Scrum and Kanban in a PRINCE2 Agile project
- Evaluation of possible approaches in the combination of agile and classic approaches in projects
- Adaptation of management products in agile projects
- Detailed preparation for the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam