This 3 day training ITIL Strategic Leader "Digital & IT Strategy" adds a new perspective to the ITIL qualification and brings the discussion about ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and emerging leaders. This training leads to the status "ITIL 4 Strategic Leader".
The Training Leader Digital and IT Strategy focuses on the alignment of the digital business strategy with the IT strategy. It deals with how new technologies influence organisations in every industry, both positively and negatively. It also shows how management and key decision makers should react to these impacts. ITIL 4 Leader Digital and IT Strategy helps current and aspiring IT leaders to develop and implement digital strategies that can meet these challenges and drive success.
Who should attend
IT and business directors, department heads, prospective C-level and other executives from across the organisation who are concerned with developing and optimising digital visions, aligning business and IT strategies and driving organisational change.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
In this 3 day training course you will learn how ITIL 4 can support organisations on their path of digital transformation, in overcoming challenges in service management and in the use of new technologies. In addition, you will learn how to react appropriately to digital disruption.
The ITIL 4 (SL) Leader Digital & IT Strategy Training is officially accredited and meets the requirements of the Official Accreditor of ITIL 4 (AXELOS). This gives you the guarantee that you will be taught all the key contents of ITIL 4.
In this training you will learn...
- to evaluate and understand the impact, significance and interdependence of a digital strategy with other business areas
- internal and external factors in order to develop a digital vision and build a robust digital strategy for long-term growth.
- assess digital readiness and understand how IT and digital technology can be used to improve operational performance and customer satisfaction
- how to strategically position an organisation against digital disruptive factors (disruptors) to keep the business relevant to the desired customer base
- ensure organisational sustainability by promoting a culture that is more agile, resilient, leaner and continuously improving
- to identify, assess and mitigate opportunities and risks while creating a structure for digital business success
- how to select and develop future IT and digital leaders to ensure the continuous delivery of digital excellence.
The training is based on the official syllabus and prepares optimally for the official examination. Contents are:
- Developing a cross-organisational digital strategy
- Drawing up a digital vision
- Pushing forward operational excellence
- Treating and Responding to digital disruption
- Enabling sustainable business
- Strategic risk management
- Developing digital leaders for the future
- Applying ITIL guiding principles to digital and IT strategy decisions and activities
- Concepts of digital and IT strategy, service value system and service value chain
- How these models work together to create value in markets that are being transformed by digital and information technology.
- Strategic approaches enabled by digital and information technology to achieve customer/market relevance and operational excellence
- The risks and opportunities of the digital/IT strategy
- Steps and techniques to define and support a digital/IT strategy
- How to implement a digital/IT strategy