Attend Service Portal Advanced, a two-day interactive training for a Service Portal and Widget Development deep-dive. This two-day interactive course takes attendees on a Service Portal and Widget development deep-dive.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
Completion of the following ServiceNow courses:
- ServiceNow Fundamentals
- ServiceNow Scripting Fundamentals
- ServiceNow Service Portal Fundamentals
6+ months of hands-on administration experience.
Basic understanding of:
- Angular JS
- Review the Widget Editor
- Discuss Widget development strategies
- Learn how to use built-in Angular JS directives, services and ServiceNow s Service Portal APIs
- Explore Widget properties
- Develop their own custom Widgets
- Learn which 3rd party libraries and resources are installed in the platform
- Develop re-usable Widget Dependencies, Angular Providers, and Angular ng-templates
- Discuss how to embed a Widget in another Widget
- Review different ways for Widgets to communicate with one another
- Explore how Widgets send/receive information
These objectives are achieved through a combination of demos, lecture, and group discussions. Lab exercises woven throughout the class walk students through practicing every technique discussed.