Attend Security Incident Response Implementation to achieve domain knowledge, common implementation technical aspects, and various processes needed to effectively manage a Security Incident Response implementation. This two-day course covers the domain knowledge, common implementation technical aspects, and various processes needed to effectively manage a Security Incident Response implementation. Attendees will learn and practice various tactical skills and strategies that will better prepare them to implement Security Incident Response. Through lectures, group discussion, hands-on labs and a capstone project, participants build on existing knowledge and skills by applying implementation best practices.
An exam voucher is included in the course price.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
Who should attend
Primary Audience: All Corporate (Internal) users AND All Partner (External) Users Completion Requirement: Participation in the two days of course material
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Domain knowledge, common implementation technical aspects, and various processes needed to effectively manage a Security Incident Response implementation
- Security Incident Response Overview
- Create Security Incidents
- Security Incident Response Management
- Post Incident Response
- Security Incident Integrations
- Automation and Standard Processes
- Data Visualization
- Security Incident Response London Delta
- Capstone Project