Attend Performance Analytics Advanced to learn how to apply advanced reporting, performance analytics, and application administration skills to take your historic trends and measurements to the next level. This two-day training builds upon the knowledge obtained in the Performance Analytics Fundamentals course. Here you apply advanced reporting, performance analytics, and application administration skills to take your historic trends and measurements to the next level.
An exam voucher is included in the course price.
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
- 1. So that we can finally process your registration, you will receive an enrollment request after booking the course. Please carry out the enrollment immediately, at the latest three working days before the start of the course, according to the following instructions at ServiceNow:
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
- Please note that we must receive short-term bookings no later than five working days before the course begins.
- If you are unable to attend the training date you have booked (e.g. illness, etc.) or if ServiceNow cancels the course, a credit note is not possible under any circumstances. If you cancel, you can name a replacement person. In both cases of cancellation, the validity of your credit remains for 12 months after the order.
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Learn how to apply advanced reporting, performance analytics, and application administration skills
- Take your historic trends and measurements to the next level
The following topics are discussed using a mix of labs and lecture:
- Understanding the Performance Analytics Adoption Journey
- Using Advanced reporting techniques for impactful data summaries
- Managing Dashboards and using Interactive Analysis
- Monitoring reporting and dashboard performance
- Using Spotlight to identify high priority work
- Leveraging Metrics for Reporting and Metric Based Indicators
- Understanding Scripts in Indicator Aggregates, Buckets, and Mappings
- Applying Formula Indicator Techniques
- Configuring Index Indicators, Text Indicators, and External Indicators
- Mastering Analytics best practices and use cases for complex scenarios
- Deploying Analytics solutions, performing diagnostics, and system administration