Attend GRC: IRM Implementation to learn the domain knowledge, technical aspects, and various processes needed to effectively manage GRC implementations. Attend GRC: IRM Implementation to learn the domain knowledge, technical aspects, and various processes needed to effectively manage a Risk and Policy and Compliance implementation, as part of ServiceNow s Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) suite. Build on existing implementation knowledge and skills through lectures, class discussions, and live demonstrations. Practice various tactical skills and strategies through hands-on labs.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- GRC: Integrated Risk Management (IRM) Fundamentals - complete before taking this course
- Advanced Risk Assessment for Implementers - complete before taking this course
- Audit Management Implementation - complete before taking the Certified Implementation Specialist exam for Risk and Compliance.
- Certified System Administrator (CSA) certified
- Navigate Policy and Compliance Management and Risk Management applications
- Learn about the GRC: Regulatory Change Management application
- Define key terminology and personas in the GRC industry
- Evaluate Risk and Compliance use cases
- Review entity scoping considerations and techniques
- Discuss baseline application functionality, security, and architecture
- Examine advanced risk assessment functionality, setup, and configurations
- Examine solution features and implementation considerations
- Discuss supported integrations and share common practices
Important notes for the booking of ServiceNow trainings
Enrol for Instructor Led Training using Learning Credits
For more information, please refer to the ServiceNow Terms and Conditions..