- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Hack Academy
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Automation Anywhere
- Cybersecurity First Responder
- Cydrill Software Security
- Dell EMC
- Extreme Networks
- Kaspersky Lab
- KnowBe4 Security Awareness
- Pivotal / Spring
- IT & Project Management»
- DevOps Institute»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Development Training»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Wireless & Mobility»
SAFe® Release Train Engineer (RTE)
Explore the skills needed to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs)—and learn how to build a high-performing ART through servant leadership and coaching—by becoming a SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE).
Through experiential learning, attendees will examine the RTE role in a Lean-Agile transformation, how to facilitate ART processes and execution, coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in new processes and mindsets, prepare, plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primarily enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
This three-day course prepares attendees for the SAFe® 5 Release Train Engineer (RTE) Certification exam.
Who should attend
Program or Project Manager, Agile Coach, SAFe Program Consultant, IT Manager, Consultant, Director, Product Manager, Product Owner, Solution Train Engineer, Program Manager
The following prerequisites are highly recommended :
- Have participated in at least one ART and one PI
- Hold at least one current SAFe certification
- How to lead programs and large solutions in a SAFe organization.
- How to apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to release value.
- How to foster relentless improvement.
- How to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach.
Duration 4 days
Price (excl. VAT)
- CHF 3,450.—
Check our schedule for classroom training deliveries.
Duration 3 days
Price (excl. VAT)
- Switzerland: CHF 3,450.—
- Coffee, Tea, Juice, Water, Soft drinks
- Pastry and Sweets
- Fresh fruits
- Lunch in a nearby restaurant
* Catering information only valid for courses delivered by Fast Lane.
Check our schedule for online training deliveries.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course.