The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 11.0 Troubleshooting course is three days of instructor-led training that will help you:
- Use firewall tools, including the CLI, to investigate networking issues
- Follow proven troubleshooting methodologies that are specific to individual features
- Analyze advanced logs to resolve various real-life scenarios
- Solve advanced, scenario-based challenges
Exclusive to Fast Lane / iTLS:
Additional Palo Alto Labs and extended lab hours after the course
- Site-to-Site VPN Troubleshooting Lab
- Transit Traffic Troubleshooting Labs
Who should attend
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers, and Support Staff
Participants must complete the Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course. Participants must have strong practical knowledge of routing and switching, IP addressing, and network-security concepts, and at least six months of on-the-job experience with Palo Alto Networks firewalls.
Successful completion of this three-day, instructor-led course should enhance the participant’s understanding of how to troubleshoot the full line of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. Participants will perform hands-on troubleshooting related to the configuration and operation of the Palo Alto Networks firewall. Completion of this class will help participants develop an in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content.