This three-day Juniper Mist Cloud training course is designed for network engineers and architects who use the Mist Cloud to build, manage, and maintain their wireless, wired, and WAN networks from anywhere. It involves teaching the students APIs, Marvis, location-based services, cloud services, as well as monitoring and analyzing the Mist Cloud platform.
Students can connect to the Mist Cloud by connecting to the closest Juniper server in the cloud with the appropriate port configuration based on their location.
Who should attend
Individuals responsible for onboarding and managing network equipment using Mist Cloud who are also interested in learning more about Marvis, location-based services, and cloud services
- Basic understanding of the OSI model and the TCP/IP protocol suite
- Basic understanding of computer networking concepts
- Complete the Getting started with Wi-Fi online class
- Describe Mist AI and the Mist Cloud.
- Describe the Mist AI Cloud features and devices.
- Connect to the Mist Cloud.
- Create and manage accounts in the Mist Cloud.
- Manage and configure the Mist Cloud general settings.
- Manage and configure the Mist Cloud secondary settings.
- Manage Mist access points.
- Configure Wired Assurance.
- Use Mist monitoring and analytics tools.
- Use Mist AI Marvis.
- Describe Mist location-based services and use cases.
- Use the Mist API.
- Explain the help options.
Follow On Courses
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to the Mist Management Cloud
- Mist Capabilities and Features
- Introduction to the Mist Cloud User Interface
- Creating and Managing Mist Accounts in the Mist Cloud
- Mist Initial Configuration
- Mist Advanced Configuration
- Mist Wireless Assurance
- Mist Wired Assurance
- Mist Monitoring and Analytics
- Introduction to Marvis
- Mist Location-Based Services
- Mist API
- Mist Help