Who should attend
Networking and security professionals involved in the design and administration of an enterprise security infrastructure using FortiGate devices should attend this course.
This course assumes advanced knowledge of networking, and extensive hands-on experience working with FortiGate, FortiManager, and FortiAnalyzer.
You must have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
It is also recommended that you have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
- NSE 5 FortiAnalyzer
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Integrate FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, and multiple FortiGate devices using the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Centralize the management and monitoring of network security events
- Optimize FortiGate resources
- Harden the enterprise services
- Implement a high availability solution on FortiGate
- Simultaneously deploy IPsec tunnels to multiple sites using the FortiManager VPN console
- Configure ADVPN to enable on-demand VPN tunnels between sites
- Combine OSPF and BGP to route the enterprise traffic
In this course, you will learn how to implement and centrally manage an enterprise security infrastructure composed of multiple FortiGate devices.
Certification - This course is intended to help you prepare for the Fortinet NSE 7 - Enterprise Firewall 7.2 certification exam. This exam is part of the Fortinet Certified Solution Specialist - Network Security certification track.