Who should attend
IT and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, and administration of FortiClient EMS endpoints used to secure devices for their organizations should attend this course.
Participants should have a thorough understanding of endpoint solutions.
Basic understanding of endpoint protection solutions and their management.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the purpose of FortiClient EMS and identify FortiClient EMS components
- Understand FortiClient EMS administration and database management
- Identify and explore FortiClient editions
- Understand FortiClient installation
- Identify FortiClient features and settings
- Provision and deploy FortiClient using FortiClient EMS
- Explore different deployment methods and types
- Understand and configure endpoint policies and profiles
- Configure endpoint profile references
- Understand the use of the ZTNA
- Configure and deploy FortiClient ZTNA solution
- Understand compliance verification rules and manage tags
- Explore diagnostic tools and troubleshooting of FortiClient and FortiClient EMS
In this course, you will learn how to use the FortiClient EMS feature, provision FortiClient endpoints, FortiClient EMS Security Fabric integration, explore different editions of FortiClient, and deploy and configure ZTNA agent and endpoint security features. These fundamentals of the product will provide you with a solid understanding of how to deploy, manage and maintain endpoint security using FortiClient EMS products.
This course is intended to help you prepare for the FortiClient 7.0 specialist exam. This is one of the courses that prepares you to take the NSE 5 certification exam.