Who should attend
This class is geared towards security professionals, but is also useful for anyone looking to expand their knowledge of cloud security and who want to pass the CCSK v4 exam.
The course is designed to appeal to a wide range of skill levels, but we highly recommend a solid understanding of security fundamentals, such as firewalls, secure development, encryption, and identity management, and for the labs, experience making SSH connections. While most of the labs occur in a web browser, you will need to connect to Linux cloud servers and copy and paste a handful of command lines.
The three day CCSK classroom course covers the entire CCSK version 4 body of knowledge. Practical exercises reinforce the learning. On top of that, audience interaction is also widely considered as useful.
This course has been fully updated to version 4 of the CCSK. Version 4 features much updated content, including DevOps, big data, containers and more. Furthermore, the labs also give a good introduction in practical AWS security. A selection of the labs for MS Azure and OpenStack is available on request.
- Introduction of participants and program
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Infrastructure and virtualization security
- Management plan security
- Practical exercise on AWS or OpenStack
- Managing Cloud Security
- Risk analysis
- Data Security for Cloud
- Audit, compliance and the CCM
- Practical labs
- Securing cloud applications
- Cloud data architectures
- Identity and Access Management
- CASB and Security as a Service
- Review, Evaluation and Test Preparation