The Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) v1.1 course gives you the knowledge you need to design Cisco® wireless networks. The course covers design specifics from scenario design concepts through the installation phase and into post-deployment validation. This course, including the self-paced material, helps prepare you to take the exam, Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD), which leads to the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Design certifications.
This course will help you:
- Gain the knowledge you need to plan advanced designs of Cisco wireless products
- Qualify for professional-level job roles in wireless networking
- Prepare for the Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) exam.
- Earn 40 CE credits toward recertification
What to expect in the exam This course will help you prepare for the Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-425 ENWLSD) exam. This exam tests your knowledge of wireless network design, including site surveys, wired and wireless infrastructure, mobility, and WLAN high availability.
After you pass 300-425 ENWLSD:
- You earn the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Wireless Design certification.
- You satisfy the concentration requirement for the new CCNP Enterprise certification. To complete your CCNP Enterprise certification, pass the Enterprise core exam, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (350-401 ENCOR).
Who should attend
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Sales engineer
- Systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect
- Wireless design engineer
- Wireless engineer
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
The following Cisco courses can help you meet these prerequisites:
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe and implement a Cisco-recommended structured design methodology
- Describe and implement industry standards, amendments, certifications, and Requests For Comments (RFCs)
- Describe and implement Cisco enhanced wireless features
- Describe and implement the wireless design process
- Describe and implement specific vertical designs
- Describe and implement site survey processes
- Describe and implement network validation processes