Your digital Citrix courseware
During your Citrix class you will receive your digital courseware both in HTML5 format and in PDF format. The digital courseware replaces the printed courseware. However, if you wish to print the PDF courseware yourself ór order the printed courseware at Citrix, you are free to do so.
Digital courseware: how does it work?
Fast Lane sent you a Student Resource Link. This link will give you access to the class and the course materials.
To be able to attend your Citrix class please follow the below steps at least 3 days before the start of the class (or, when you wish to order the printed courseware, as soon as possible - please refer to remark number 5 below:
- Go to and use your MyCitrix user name and password to log in. Don't you have an account yet? Please create one . You will need to have a MyCitrix account to have access to the Citrix registration portal for education. Aren't you sure whether or not you have a MyCitrix account? Please check within your organization. .
- Click the Student Resource Link Fast Lane sent you.
- You will now receive a registration confirmation with class information such as location details and dates. Click the Enroll button to agree with attending this class. Your class has now been added to your MyTraining page. You have now done everything to make sure your courseware will be available on the first day of the class.
- Directly after your enrollment you will have the option to either print your courseware or order the printed courseware at Citrix.
- The button 'Order Now' will enable you to order your printed courseware at Citrix. After paying the shipping costs (depending on the size of the book this will be approximately $ 15 to $ 20) Citrix will deliver the courseware at the address of your choice. Please take into account the delivery of your courseware will take approximately 1 to 2 weeks. We therefore advise you to enroll as soon as possible.
- Your remaining courseware won't be available earlier than the first day of the class.
- Your courseware will be available through your personal MyCitrix account. Make sure that during the class you know your MyCitrix user name and password. The class will be delivered in MyCitrix only.
- Will you attend the CXD-203 or CXD-300 course? We recommend you to attend the free, one-hour e-learning module before the start of the course.
- Will you attend the CXD-400 course? We recommend you to read the free before the start of the course.
Please take your tablet, e-reader or laptop to the classroom
We recommend you to take your own tablet, e-reader or laptop to the classroom to be able to open your courseware on your own device. We recommend you not to use your smart phone because of the small screen.
Important information for those attending a Citrix XenMobile course
Will you attend the (Citrix XenMobile) course CXM-202, CXM-303 or CXM-302? It's important to take a mobile device, preferrably a tablet, to the course as you will be adding this device to the XenMobile implementation.
This device should meet the following requirements:
- Your device isn't part of another MDM solution or your device can be unlinked from this MDM solution during the course. At the end of the course your device will be cleared without you losing any valuable information.
- However, we advise you to take a test device so no unfortunate 'accidents' will happen.
- We recommend you to use an iPad because of the compatibility that can't be guaranteed for all devices.
The advantages of digital courseware
- Your courseware will remain available, also after the class.
- Your courseware will be automatically updated on a regular basis. This means you will always have access to the latest version.
- Your courseware is interactive with different kind of exercises.
- You can open the courseware as often as you wish, even in different browsers.
- You can print or order printed courseware as often as you wish.
- Internet connection (WiFi, LAN of WAN)
- A web browser that supports HTML5
NB. Until September 2014 Citrix published the courseware through the LockLizard SafeGuard application. Citrix will continue to provide access to LockLizard SafeGuard but for a limited period. After that period the courseware will only be available thtough HTML5 browsers.