Note on the exam:
The subscription duration of 365 days starts upon order submission. Cancelation of individual exam sessions is not allowed Exam session fees are nonrefundable. Non-Cancelable components: No part of any Bundles that includes both non-cancelable and cancelable components may be canceled.
Who should attend
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service:
- System administrators who want to demonstrate their use of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform skills.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent skills are recommended.
Certification program requirements:
- There are no restrictions on eligibility to take this exam.
- All Red Hat Certificate of Expertise exams are performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how someone might perform those tasks.
- Real-world experience is the best preparation for this hands-on exam.
- An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service has demonstrated the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat Enterprise Linux® OpenStack® Platform.
- An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service is able to:
- Install and configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform.
- Manage users, projects, flavors, and rules.
- Configure and manage images.
- Add compute nodes.
- Manage storage using Swift and Cinder.