Our world of work is changing: Agility is a future competence. Being able to act agilely can help master the challenges of everyday work. Agile work is characterized above all by cooperative forms of work. Working according to agile principles not only increases your efficiency, but also helps you to choose your approach better and thus become more effective. You become more satisfied in and with your work.
Gain a deeper understanding of agility.
Who should attend
People who want to understand agility. People who want to find better ways to do their daily work more effectively, efficiently and with a better quality of life. People who want to use Scrum outside of software development.
Willingness to engage with new ways of thinking.
You will learn what agility is and how it can help you meet the challenges of everyday work.
Recognize the benefits of agile collaboration and which agile techniques and methods are helpful.
Using practical examples from everyday agile work, you will get an impression of the value that agility can have for you.
Together we will look for ways to implement agility in your everyday work.
- What agility means in concrete terms.
- What agility enables us to do.
- How flexibility and agility differ.
- Why agile is about continuous optimization.
- How the basic structures of agile teamwork make us better.
- Processes and the actual workflow
The agile mindset.
- We can do more than we think.
- Mindsets, the basis for agility: Think agile to work agile.
- The personal mindset.
- Team Mindset: Common Basic Understanding
- Guiding principles and values of agile teams
Agile frameworks, methods and techniques
- Overview of frameworks.
- The Scrum Framework outside of software development
- Epic: The grouping of related use cases.
- Use cases and their importance.
- Definition of Done: Clearly define when a task is considered completed.
- Timeboxing: Really fixed timings.
- Story Points: A unit for effort estimation.
- What is the value of the 15-minute daily.
- Retrospective: Looking back together and evaluating what went badly and what went well.
Agility in concrete everyday work
- Practical examples of agility in everyday work.
- Where and how you work agile in your personal everyday work.
- Difficulties and solutions for agile working.