You will learn the content of both training courses, the PRINCE2 Foundation Agile and the PRINCE2 Practitioner Agile The content is taught with a strong practical focus to make it easier for you to combine theory and practice and maximise your learning success. You will also prepare for your exams, which you can take online after the training.
Who should attend
You are a project manager or member, leader, CEO or work in the field of project support or change management. You wish to become an expert in the practical application and implementation of PRINCE2 in agile project situations.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
You need no previous knowledge to participate in the PRINCE2 Agile Compact training. All necessary contents are communicated during the training.
In just 5 days you will learn the detailed content of the PRINCE2 Foundation Agile and PRINCE2 Practitioner Agile. You will cover PRINCE2 in the basics, processes and models. In addition, you will deal with familiar agile methods such as SCRUM and Kanban and learn how to adapt PRINCE2 to your project environment. The high level of practical relevance will give you the opportunity to link and evaluate the contents with your business. During the training you will be optimally prepared for the official PRINCE2 exams, which you will take during the training.
After the training you will have new skills and knowledge. The PRINCE2 Compact Agile Training enables you to do the following:
- You can lead an agile PRINCE2 project and work effectively in practice.
- You have practical experience in how to manage an agile project effectively in order to make it a success.
- You are very familiar with the best practices SCRUM and Kanban and can integrate them into a PRINCE2 project.
- You will receive two globally recognised and valid certificates that officially confirm your knowledge.
This training is provided by our partner Serview. Serview is a PeopleCert accredited training organization.
The training consists of several parts, which flow into each other. You will be taught the theory and practice of PRINCE2 Foundation Agile and PRINCE2 Practitioner Agile Training and prepare for the exams. An extract from the training content:
- PRINCE2 basics
- The seven PRINCE2 principles
- The seven PRINCE2 processes
- The seven PRINCE2 themes
- Adapt PRINCE2 to different project environments
- PRINCE2 management products
- Agile methods vs. classic waterfall
- Aspect of the best known agile methods
- Detailed introduction to SCRUM and Kanban
- Treatment of requirements in PRINCE2 Agile
- Execution of frequent releases
- The 7 processes in an agile environment
- Adaptation of the 7 topics to an agile environment Deepening of the project flow with classic and agile approaches
- Interweaving of PRINCE2 processes and topics with agile elements
- Practical application of the Agilometer
- Use of the Cynefin approach to determine the project approach
- Practical application of Scrum and Kanban in a PRINCE2 Agile project
- Development of possible approaches in combining agile and classic approaches in projects
- Adjustment of management products in agile projects
- Detailed preparation for the PRINCE2 exams