Designed for experienced IT professionals, you will learn to build and combine App Layers to optimize management of your app and desktop images for use with Citrix Machine Creation Services (MCS) and Citrix Provisioning.
You will leave this course with a good understanding of how to manage additional solutions and features in your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop or Citrix DaaS site.
Who should attend
For administrators or engineers
Strong foundational knowledge of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 7 or Citrix DaaS
- Create, administer, and manage App Layering OS, platform, application, elastic, and user layers.
- Integrate Citrix App Layering into a Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops or Citrix DaaS deployment that uses Machine Creation Services (MCS) or Citrix Provisioning.
- Module 1: Introduction to Citrix App Layering
- Module 2: Planning – Citrix App Layering Architecture
- Module 3: Planning - OS Layers
- Module 4: Planning – Platform Layers
- Module 5: Planning – App Layers
- Module 6: Planning – Elastic App Layers and User Layers
- Module 7: Planning – Using Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops with App Layering
- Module 8: Planning - Layer Priority and Maintaining an App Layering Environment
- Module 9: Building an App Layering Environment (On-Demand Only)