- Guaranteed to Run Schedule
- New Courses
- Digital Learning Solutions
- Fast Lane LIVE E-Learning
- Fast Lane Academy»
- Fast Lane IT Workshops»
- Featured Vendors
- Amazon Web Services»
- Google Cloud»
- Palo Alto Networks»
- Red Hat»
- Automation Anywhere
- Cybersecurity First Responder
- Cydrill Secure Encoding
- Dell EMC
- Extreme Networks
- Kaspersky Lab
- Pivotal / Spring
- IT & Project Management»
- Scaled Agile»
- Featured Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)»
- Cloud Computing»
- Cyber Security»
- Data Center»
- Development Training»
- Kubernetes / Container»
- Network Analysis / Wireshark»
- Wireless & Mobility»
- NSE 6
Network Security Specialist (NSE 6)
The NSE 6 Network Security Specialist designation recognizes a candidate’s comprehensive skills with the Secure Fabric products beyond the firewall. This designation is recognized after the candidate achieves at least four Fortinet Specialist certifications on Fortinet enhanced products.
Who Should Attempt the NSE 6 Certification?
Network and security professionals involved in managing and supporting specific Fortinet security products.
- The NSE 6 certification requires passing at least four different NSE 6 specialist exams
- The NSE 6 certification is valid for two years
The NSE 6 certification requires passing a minimum of any four Fortinet specialist exams:
- Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiADC 5.2
- Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiAuthenticator 5.4
- Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiDDoS 4.5
- Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiMail 6.0
- FortiWeb 5.6 Specialist
- Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiWeb 6.0
- Integrated and Cloud Wireless FortiOS 5.2
- FortiWLC 8.2
Fortinet specialist exams are hosted at Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide.
- Candidates can renew their NSE 6 certification by taking the current NSE 6 exams at a Pearson Vue Testing Center
- Obtaining NSE 7 certification automatically renews a candidate’s NSE 6 certification (NSE 6 level not the areas of specializations), if their NSE 6 certification has not expired.
- Obtaining NSE 8 certification automatically renews a candidate’s NSE 6 certification for the specializations they earned originally, even if their NSE 6 certification has expired.