An IT professional who becomes a Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack has the ability to configure advanced networking in a director-based Red Hat OpenStack environment. The credential is earned after successfully passing the Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310).
An enterprise application developer who has become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat OpenStack is able to:
- Create and work with virtual network devices.
- Manage OpenStack networking agents.
- Deploy IPv6 networks in OpenStack.
- Provision OpenStack networks.
- Implement distributed virtual routing.
- Implement NFV datapaths.
- Build software-defined networks with OpenDaylight.
These audiences may be interested in becoming an RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack:
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators responsible for the planning or deployment of Red Hat OpenStack
- Experienced OpenStack system administrators who want to demonstrate their capability in network functions virtualization (NFV)
- A Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) in Red Hat OpenStack interested in earning an RHCE in Red Hat OpenStack credential
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Specialist or RHCSA credential
Recommended training for this certification