Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation Exam (EX407)
Diese Prüfung ist ebenfalls als individual Red Hat Exam Kiosk Sessions verfügbar: Legen Sie selber Datum und Uhrzeit für Ihre Red Hat Prüfung fest!
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation:
- System administrators who need to manage large numbers of systems
- System administrators who work in a DevOps environment and who wish to automate a large part of their day-to-day workload
- Developers who have some basic systems administration background and who wish to incorporate automation into their development process
- A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) interested in earning a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise or RHCA credential.
Candidates for this exam should:
- Red Hat recommends that candidates for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation exam (EX407) have taken Automation with Ansible I (DO407) or have equivalent experience working with Ansible to configure systems.
- Red Hat also recommends candidates have earned Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or higher or have equivalent systems administration experience.
To help you prepare, the exam objectives highlight the task areas you can expect to see covered in the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
Candidates should have the following skills and abilities:
- Understand core components of Ansible
- Configuration files
- Run ad-hoc Ansible commands
- Use both static and dynamic inventories to define groups of hosts
- Create Ansible plays and playbooks
- Know how to work with commonly used Ansible modules
- Use variables to retrieve the results of running a commands
- Use conditionals to control play execution
- Configure error handling
- Create playbooks to configure systems to a specified state
- Create and use templates to create customized configuration files for hosts
- Work with Ansible variables and facts
- Create and work with roles
- Manage parallelism
- Use Ansible Vault in playbooks to protect sensitive data
- Install Ansible Tower and use it to manage systems
- Configure role-based access controls
- Configure external authentication
Derzeit gibt es keine Trainingstermine für diesen Kurs. Termin anfragen