Designing Cisco Storage Networking Solutions (DCSNS)
A qui s'adresse cette formation
- Channel Partner/Reseller
Cette formation fait partie de la certification:
In order to fully benefit from this course, the learner is expected to have previously obtained a basic understanding of data storage hardware components and protocols, including SCSI and Fibre Channel.
Objectifs de la formation
- Given a SAN environment, identify the components, services, and features of the MDS 9000 platform that can be used to improve the availability, scalability, performance, and manageability of the SAN.
- Given the MDS platform components, design a multiprotocol SAN to meet a variety of customer requirements.
- Given a SAN environment, design a SAN that enables storage consolidation.
- Given a SAN environment, design a SAN security implementation that includes port and fabric security, secure management protocols, and role-based access control to meet security policy requirements.
- Given an understanding of SAN extension applications, design a SAN extension solution that meets application availability, performance, and scalability requirements.
Contenu de la formation
DCSNS enables the student to design enterprise Cisco MDS 9000 solutions that include core Fibre Channel SANs, iSCSI for mid-range applications, and SAN extension solutions. This course replaces CMSNF and CSDE. It includes SAN-OS 2.1, 3.0 and basic IP networking.
Durée: 5 jours
Prix (Hors Taxe):
- Suisse: Fr. 4 680,-
- Allemagne: 2 890,- €