SMB Solution for Engineers (SMBSEN)
Who should attend
Engineers associated with Cisco select partner candidates without a CCNA but having some entry-level networking experience.
Prior to completing the course, Engineers should have prerequisite knowledge of Basic IP Networking Principles and the OSI Model. Knowledge of Voice over IP concepts is suggested.
SMB Solutions for Engineers is a course designed for both Sales Engineers and Field Engineers wishing to earn the SMB Specialization by passing the SMB Engineer exam #650-180.
This 2-day instructor-led course addresses high level skills that are the foundation of being able to successfully deliver and operate Cisco solutions to small- and medium-sized customers (less than 250 network users). The SMB Engineer is capable of fulfilling a customer’s routing, switching, security, unified communications, and wireless network needs. The SMB Engineer has the skills to begin the solution design process and to perform nominal deployment tasks.
- Cisco Solutions for the SMB Customer Segment
- Cisco Solutions for SMB: Overview and Network Systems
- Cisco Solutions for SMB: Wireless and Security
- Cisco Secure Network Foundation Smart Designs
- Voice Technologies
- Cisco Smart Business Communications Solution Portfolio
- Cisco SBCS Smart Design
- Cisco Small Business Solutions
- Accelerating Partner Success
Duration: 2 days
Prices (excl. VAT):
- Germany: 990.- €