Red Hat Command Line Administration (190)
- IT professionals and applicationadministrators who need to gain a core level of proficiency with Linux administration and are interested in command-line tools.
- Individuals seeking their RHCSA credential who require command-line fundamentals.
Previous exposure to command-line system administration is beneficial.
Red Hat Command Line Skills (RH190) is designed for IT professionals who are new to Linux and UNIX administration and require core administration skills using the command line only. Graphical user interface (GUI) administration tools will not be addressed in this course. Students seeking their RHCSA certificaiton who are interested in command-line administration skills should attend this course followed by our RHCSA Fast Track Kurs mit Examen (200) course.
Note – Students requiring basic GUI administration skills should attend our Red Hat System Administration I (124) course instead. Red Hat Command Line Administration (190) should NOT be taken as a prerequisite to our System Administration I (RH124) or Red Hat System Administration II mit RHCSA Examen (135) courses.
- Accessing the command line locally and via SSH
- Linux file system structure and file management
- Expressions, pipelines, and redirection
- Managing users and groups
- Controlling file access to users and groups
- Managing processes and services
- Installing and managing software with yum
- Managing virtual machines with KVM
Dauer: 3 Tage
Preise (exkl. MwSt.):
- Schweiz: 1.680,- €
- Deutschland: 1.680,- €